What are the old GAG features that have been removed that you miss?

I miss the walls, the extra photos that we can post on here, the much bigger text boxes on my S4 that could be enlarged so many times for easier messaging
, commenting and proofreading before submission and the rating system for the questions too. I wonder why GAG removed good stuffs when they were adding more good stuffs to this site. Can't they coexist, please? This would make GAG even more interesting :))) So what old GAG features do you miss? I hope sparrow and the admin see and answer this question too. Haha :-P Thanks!

The text boxes for messaging seem fine now after I have messaged sparrow and now I could type and proofread my messages much more easily. Thanks! l

Most Helpful Girl

• I miss the notebook feature, that was nice. And, it sucks because I just saved a bunch of questions to it this morning and now I can't answer any of them : ( I also liked the messaging system the way it use to be and I liked that you could see that it was sent and when the recepient read it.

This new version is going to be quite an adjustment.

• the notebook is still there. You just go to your profile (top right corner) then go to the left side bar and click on "follows" This will show you all your friends, as well as the questions you have saved. Also, you can still see when a person has read the message as well as when you sent it

• Shoot, Janson beat me to it... sorry for my extra comment! Lol

• Thanks, mods! :-)

What Guys Said 4

• Extra photos, and being able to hover over a username to see basic details... it seems like overkill having to go onto someones profile to see anything.

• Yeah, I will miss the hover, I often used it to check age because advice to a 16 year old and a 26 year old are often not the same.

• I miss the fact that I could answer people's questions.

• The fact that I have lost interest in using it. This is my first post. Let's see..

• I definitely dont want to say it is bad. Its just that it is a complete revamp and bot the same "app". Having said that, I di miss seeing those orange arrows in the summary. It would be the highlight of keeping you interested.

• Not that I miss it really or thought it was useful, but the "would you date me" was a fun way to waste time

What Girls Said 3

• I miss being able to post multiple pics.

I miss the being able to post things that are not Questions, or Articles, as Stories.

• LOL the extra options to show pictures some people were using it as a personal p*rn link. I prefer it this way. If you want to post nudes or almost nudes GAG isn't the one for it xDD lol

• yeah they can always just post them in my message box :D

• yeah thats what i meant :P

• Some people don't post their pictures on the links thing

• That I could comment Lol on answers. Now my comment has to be a certain length of words.