Opinion instead of answer so annoying?

I'm glad gag gave warning before changes but still it's really annoying how much it's changed :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, I enjoyed the old layout and familiarity of it... but i've been expecting changes for about a year so it's no shock that they were rather large ones. Especially since they asked about layout designs etc... via questions in the old version. I actually prefer the reference to calling them opinions since people seem to forget that almost everything on the site is opinion and they'll just downvote you for having one of your own.

What Guys Said 2

• Well now I can give opinions without actually answering the questions :)

• Yeah its going to be hard trying to adjust, but you can manage. We all have to.

What Girls Said 5

• If you're biggest complaint is over simple word changes, you're just fine.

Most of the questions here are opinion based so it makes sense for them to change it to opinion. I don't get why people are getting so worked up about this, it's not a big deal. I actually like the new layout quite a bit, it's very clean, very intuitive.

• I kind of like the opinion thing, because it reminds people not to just blindly follow advice from a stranger. I've seen some really awesome advice on this site, but I've also seen some answers that have made me cringe. It's good to keep in mind that the responses to your questions aren't necessarily the answer, but someone's take on the situation, who may or may not know what they're talking about.

• I didn't think the changes were going to be this big. its like a totally new site

• Yeah haha. It took me almost half an hour to view all this new pages. Still, I haven't get used to it.

• I think so , because Opinion makes it sound as if there is the potential for me to be way wrong