What's up with this new layout for GAG?

Do you guys like this new layout for gag. I am not sure I do. Why did they change the format. it seemed so simple before. They must have just changed it in the past 24 hours cuz last night it was the old GAG format. Now this is almost like they are making it a dating site. Maybe the changes is cuz GAG is more popular now than ever and are trying to look cooler. WHatta ya think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, the new G@G is here :-)

There are definitely a lot of changes, and it will take time to get used to it, but you can get a lot of help with navigation and features by checking out our new FAQ page http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/new-gag

Also, after using the site some and getting a feel for things, please give us your feedback - we definitely want to know what you guys think :-)
    www.....com/.../...-opinions-on-new-...-experience

What Girls Said 1

• They are trying to modernize it by linking it up with Facebook , but I'm pissed cause my expert level is gone

What Guys Said 1

• This is nothing. I can't wait for the new new GAG with neural brain integration. That way you will be able to see and answer questions even in your sleep.