Why do you use GAG? Honestly?

Why do you come on here? bored, to laugh, to troll, to anger,... Do you check it everyday? Whyy::::::/

Most Helpful Guy

• I chanced upon GAG when I was searching for something. I tend to work quite a bit & hard while putting in longer hours when warranted which is again pretty frequent. Too much work makes one go crazy so I take time off say like 15 mins or so to to maybe play a game to ease my nerves. When I stumbled on GAG and perused it, I found it quite genuine (lesser trolling, better management - proven over time by the interactions from admin / mods and recently the lovely new look etc) in addition to which apart from providing hopefully useful answers/opinions there is a lot of learning involved for me too. One of the biggest things I consciously realized and learnt was what one would generally consider a regular and normal thing may be such a big deal for someone else, hence everything is always important no matter how negligible we think it is :)

What Guys Said 6

• People have real problems and issues on here. My line of work deals with a diverse group of people. I feel that this site offers me practice to tackle unique situations or issues people face. More importantly, I get to read other people's solutions. It's very helpful socially.

• GAG is very conducive to my Social Beast Personality type.

• I have come to protect what I love i. e. women.

• to understand girls or to help them or help guys too and i check it everyday

• I like to be helpful sometimes, but I also just want to get a little extra money, although I've yet to spend enough time here to actually get an Amazon Gift Card yet (it'd be even more awesome if they offered Paypal gift cards though).
    I don't get the people who only use this site to troll though. You'd think they'd have something better to do.

I also use this site to ask serious questions sometimes that I don't feel like I can ask anyone else. It's nice considering the anonymity here.

• I like giving my opinion on a lot of questions. I have so much in my mind and since I live alone I don't get to share my thoughts late at night. So, I can come on here and find solace in knowing that I can help someone on here.

What Girls Said 2

• Multiple reasons, the main one is that I got really hooked on this site when I first joined, and I like to give advice when I can and it's nice to feel like I've helped someone. I've been here for almost six years and I've seen all kinds of different questions, some days are slower than others but overall this place rarely gets boring (and so it's also a good place to come whenever I'm feeling a bit bored). I check it almost every day. Plus, when you become a Mod it's expected that you'll stay active and help out the Admins, so yeah.

• Why Do You Use GAG?
    Boredom from my insomnia as I find this site very amusing and entertaining with how many butthurt boys whining about their 'male issues' aka 'the hot gals I want don't want to get f*cked by me' and to support my opinion on the male gender generally being bitter resentful misogynists with narcissistic egoistical tendencies.

Do you check it everyday?
    Nope I go on here in for a while then I'm gone for months. When I'm on here I check it almost every weekday I state almost as I often don't check it on Fridays.