Do you feel like it's just going to take some getting used to with the new format?

I answered a girls question about how much she hates the new format. I told her like with the Iphone, it's just going to take some time to get used to it. She said she doesn't like change for change's sake and that she's going to delete her profile just because she doesn't like the new format. Seems like a stupid reason to leave.

So do you feel like it's just going to take some time to get used to or do you think they screwed up big time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like it, and, really, not a lot has changed as most of the changes are terminology: what we call it has changed (we give opinions instead of answers, we now have topics instead of categories, we follow people instead of having friends, etc.) but the functionality (what they actually do or represent) has more or less remained the same. I like most of the actual changes (having girls opinions and guys grouped side by side, having thumbs up or down separated by gender, etc.). I do agree with some of the criticism though—there are too many topics and it's made worse by many of them overlapping, the predominately white and gray background is too bright, etc.. As I said though, very little has actually changed, which leads me to believe that most are so opposed to it because people generally hate change.

• I love this answer. I'm going to select it as best answer, unless something even better comes along. Thank you

• You're welcome, and thanks for selecting it as your most helpful. I too didn't know that you couldn't change it after you select it. I agree with you though that that's a good change.

• Thank you for agreeing with me

What Girls Said 5

• I love this site, but I don't like the new format. I don't hate it but I don't like it. And you're right, it's going to take some time to get used to it. But I won't delete my profile just because I don't like the new format. They kinda screwed up, but I still love this site.

• What don't you like about the new format?

• I usually use my phone and ipad so it's cool, but still getting used to it

• Yeah, as am I. Only the second day of it

• I'm getting used to it but I don't like it. Maybe after all the bugs are worked out it will be better I hope?

• What "bugs" do you think there are? What don't you like about it?

• LMAO Sparrow is one of the admin.

• Oh, I see.

• I don't know I personally got the hang off it pretty quickly, but for some, it may take some getting used to.

• For me it might take me a while to get used to it. I will eventually, for now I'm just trying to figure things out lol.

• It takes a while to get used to.

What Guys Said 3