Guys do you like new G@G? Why did they change it?

Guys do you like new G@G? Honestly I don't understand why they changed it it was so good!

Most Helpful Guy

• I dislike it. The last version wasn't broken. This is just a copy of other sites and not an original anymore. They almost changed the logo which would of been a colossal mistake. Being original would of been good for Gag and it was friendlier to use. They of course could of made another version but kept most of what they had. They could of redone the messaging system, added chat and modified the rules of blocking. They could of added a true 3 strikes rule you are out from getting banned. There is software to block isps and also the id's of computers. That would limit the creeps and mean spirited trolls. They also could of added special features like a paid version of Gag where it is uncensored and you have to prove your age. You could have an account here and pay 3.95 a month for unlimited music with downloads and movies too. There was and maybe is a lot of potential for this site but for some reason or another the is no true leadership. They opened this site to make money. They could do that and so much more.

• I just noticed that you cannot note a question. I may be missing it but I do not think it is available anymore. Also the live feed is stupid now. You have to reload it with "followers" to see what your friends are doing every time you go to live feed. Another thing why did they have to be so PC? Opinions? Really? Now answers have to be called opinions lol. They probably should of added those anime mascots for toddlers.

• I completely agree with you!

• ty :) ty too short meh ty (that's annoying too lol)

What Guys Said 5

• No. I'm not a fan at all. At the moment it's about 50-50, whether the members like it.
    This has a fair amount of comments.

www.....com/.../...-opinions-on-new-...-experience

• as of right now. dont like it. at all

• It was sort of old looking and didn't remind you of popular social networking sites. Maybe they needed to expand their business (a site like this would probably need to grow or else it wouldn't be a viable site to the owners) so they added a bunch that reminds us of other existing sites that are doing much better.

• I SUPPOSE it works better on tablets and smartphones , this way. (I haven't tried that yet)

• it's alright, just hate the following thing

What Girls Said 3

• I miss certain things from the old site and I like certain things on the new site. I do not hate the updates like everyone else seems to. For the most part, I don't have any problems with the update, it will just take some getting used to. So many people are acting like the world is ending when really, it's not that big of a deal. They changed it because the old site was out of date and there hadn't been any changes in a long time. I think they just wanted to change up the style and format to better fit modern times.

Yes, things are in different places, some features were removed, and different features added, but at the end of the day, the basic functions of the site are still here. Just because it's different doesn't mean it's automatically "worse." I think a lot of people just decided that they hate it without even keeping an open mind, browsing around, trying to figure things out, and get used to it. I honestly did not like it at first but I kept using it and it's growing on me.

• No, I like the old one better.

• Your profile is not found :o

• Yeah I couldn't even edit my profile for so many hours. Now its fine. Maybe my browser or this site haven't been updating their system. I don't know.

• I like this one better and I'd say it's why they changed it.