Do you think change is a good or bad thing?

This questions is inspriered. by the fact that there's a new layout
for this website. I know it has mixed reviews, some like it and some don't
I personally don't like it, but that's only because I'm not very tech savvy and
this new verison seems very complex to me. I like simplicity, the simpler
the better (at least for me). I knew the site was making some changes, but
I wasn't expecting Extreme Makeover:Website Edition lol.

Anyway, it light of all that. Do you think change is a good or bad thing?

I think change can be a good thing, but it can also be a bad thing.
Any change you make to better yourself or your life, is a great thing And, any feats
that you over come, is great thing. Those are good changes.

Any changes that don't NEED to be made, but you make anyway.
Can sometimes be a bad thing. I really like the phrase "If it's not broke,
don't fix it". And, I think that's really true. I get teased a lot for being set in
my ways, at the age of 26. But, I know what I like and what I don't And,
as long as I'm happy with what I like, why change it? I also know what about myself,
I need to change and work on. And, what I don't. So why would I change about myself,
what doesn't need to be changed?

So, what are you thoughts on change?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that change is inevitable, resisting it only slows it down a little. And generally I think most of the change has so far been for the better, though not all of it. And not all change will be good, now or ever. But I think even bad change is better than falling into stagnation and idleness. So all and all, I think change is more good than bad.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm old so I'm fundamentally opposed to change. That being said, I much preferred it the way it was. It seems that the motivation was to turn what most resembled a small town, into a sprawling metropolis. Whatever it is, I'm against it!

• Most big changes end up feeling forced and don't fit well. Then 1000's more little changes have to be made to make the big change work. It seems counter productive when someone could have just made a few small changes to begin with.

What Girls Said 2

• I mean, it obviously depends on if the change is good or bad, but I think that the ability to adapt to change is incredibly important and a valuable skill.

• I personally think the change is a good thing, especially for this site. It looked hard at first to me too. But I got the hang of it quickly and I was surprised but happy! The points system seems to be more fair too!