What happened to my friends? (Too short)?

Just logged on and was looking around, and I want to know, what happened to my friends? Do I have to make all new friends? Is anyone else having friend issues right now?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• You go into "following" all your friends are there xD

• Yes, we combined the two features, Following and Friends.

Following = Users you are following (their activity will show in your My Feed).
    Followers - Users who are following you (they see YOUR activity in their My Feed).

If you set your profile private, users NOT already on your Following list will not be able to Follow you. To get NEW Followers, you must make your profile public.

As for messaging, you can send and receive private messages to/from anyone UNLESS you or they have checked the box in My Settings called "Allow messages only from people I follow". Then, of course, only users THEY follow can message them.

I hope that helps :-)
    For more information on the new features and where everything is, you can check our New-GAG section of the FAQ http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/new-gag
    And if you have any questions or concerns that aren't addressed there, please feel free to ask!

• Also, to note, the Friends you had before were automatically transferred to your Following list and you to theirs. So you guys are still completely connected. Please check out the FAQ :-)

• Don't you mean to get new followers you need to make your profile public?

• Haha! Yes, typo. My apologies... I'll correct :-) Thanks, doc!