Are you frustrated with the updated site?

Is any one else getting frustrated with the new site or do you think it's ok?

• Yes I'm frustrated
    25% (3)56% (5)38% (8)Vote
  • No everything works fine
    42% (5)11% (1)29% (6)Vote
  • It, s ok just a few glitches to fix
    33% (4)22% (2)29% (6)Vote
  • I hate this updated site
    0% (0)11% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • I'm going to leave
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A little. I'm getting used to it, and there are parts I like, but overall I miss the old site.

• I'm starting to get used to it but there's still glitches to work out of it.

What Guys Said 2

• I hate how spread out everything is

• Yeah, it makes it easy for the eye to get lost and overwhelmed. That's my main problem with it.

• definitely! i've barely used the site since the update. it is a pain to find questions to answer now and everything could so easily be made smaller and more compact while still making it easy to read

• Once you get used to it... it's not that bad.

What Girls Said 2

• I find it frustrating but I'm adjusting. Yesterday I couldn't figure out how to post a question because the submit button was so far down on the screen but today I figured it out. And I also just figured out how to add categories to my questions lol

It'll take a bit but I'm going to give the new layout a chance. I've been here for a few years so I doubt I'm going to let a new look make me leave. Unless I find it horribly annoying.

• Yesterday I hated it. Now I think I started to like it a little bit. Maybe more tomorrow? Haha. I think the layout sucks :/