I thought when you answer questions, your points go up?

I thought when you answer questions, your points go up? Mine have stayed at 510 for a few days and I've answered many.

Most Helpful Girl

• The Xper points are taking a while to kick in.
    I imagine it's because of all the changes that were recently made to G@G, and so stuff needs a bit more time to catch up.

Xper points have always taken a day or two to register... hopefully we'll see our points updated soon!

• It seems so, my points jumped up not to long ago

• AHH, another thing I dislike about this site, not being able to fix your typos.

trust a... "ONLINE" charity

• Hm yeah that's always something to think about before donating. The old charity that they had on here (charity:water) seemed pretty legit at least.

Ugh and I know, I can understand why they wouldn't want us to edit our posts but it is definitely frustrating sometimes.

What Girls Said 2

• Mine stayed the same as well. Maybe they get calculated at the end of the week or after a couple of days.

• Xper points are calculated nightly and can take 24-48 hours to appear on your account.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

What Guys Said 0