The new site? yay or nay?

what does everyone think of the new girls ask guys? i just saw it for the first time now and i kinda liked the old one better. agree/disagree?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you, the old one was better.

What Guys Said 6

• I know nothing about the old design, but the current one could use some improvements. The comments on opinions should be listed from oldest to newest, so it reads like a conversation as one scrolls down. Right now, the beginning of the conversation starts at the very top (the opinion) and then continues at the very bottom and continues on upward. That's just weird.

• I truly agree with u. The older one is better. What i like the most from the update is the message system.

• I like it. But I like change. It's always nice to see something get redone. Yes, it's a little tough to navigate at first but you get the hang of it.

Also, I don't know why people are upset about their rankings going down. It's not like it affects you in anyway, at least not when you're a higher level. Think of it as something to strive for (Guru) and more reason to give advice.

• I like the old GAG better, but I'm not against getting used to the new one. I'm sure I'll pick it up in time. I would like to see the chat option back again.

• Well I've come to regard it as good as your profile picture which is good. And remember a profile picture is worth a thousand words

• I like this new layout, plus it loads faster on my s4

What Girls Said 4

• The improvements I appreciate about the new GAG so far:
    1) The new messaging system--It is now so much easier to refer to all old messages and so much easier to send new messages.

2) We can now create a poll even if at level 1 and don't have to wait till level 4.

3) The "opinion comments" icon on the left side of the profile page--clicking on it allows me to see users' comments separately from their other activities.

4) Able to see whether the upvotes and downvotes are from male or female users.
    Other than the above 4 points, everything else in the old GAG is better in my opinion.

• Hi emmiroxursox!

We're listening to feedback from our members, so we'd like to know if there's anything in particular you don't like, and/or if we can help you in any way to figure out the new features/functions.

Feel free to comment. :)

• I like it's more mobile friendly. It's just a bit confusing though. So many tabs and categories.

• Not too mention going down two levels. Kind of frustrating.

• i haven't tried it on my phone yet :/

• Well you might like it, but as I am an iPhone user I can't complain. Just complaining that I have to re-award best answer to all my questions and demoted two levels because of the way points are divided up now.

• i'm just glad the lag is gone !