What do you think of the following/follow feature now instead of the friend feature GaG used to have?

Personally, I liked the friend feature. It let you know who wants to contact you or connect with you. I met some pretty cool people that way and become friends. The follow feature doesn't even let me know who's following me and I just like the idea of the friending and how you can approve or deny.

• I liked the friend feature better for the old site
  • I like the new follow/following feature better
  • I could care less either way!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi Shyguy_1988!

Right, users aren't getting notifications when another user starts following them, but thanks for the feedback, we'll take this into account.

Also, I wanted to remind you that if you have a private profile, the only users who can see the information that was set as private, are the users YOU are following. No matter whether they are following you back or not.

Again, thank you for the feedback!

• There is no way, right now, to follow users with private profiles. Just so you know. :)

• Yes, I know, thanks!

Maybe my text was confusing? I meant to say "... whether they are already following you".

But thanks for making it clearer! :)

What Girls Said 4

• i actually hate it=/ because its not really a follow!
    these peeps are my friends, not my followers….

and who the eff said i was a follower anyway? I'm a leader people!!

yeh yeh i have instagram and i 'follow' people:P but still!! once its friend, it should stay friend! dont change the relationship-.- so sad...

• Either way, nobody is really friends with anybody on here anyway. So I picked C.

• Lol, no duh! But it was just nice to see who wanted to connect with you or see your stuff and asked your permission first.

• I agree with you. The follow feature is kind of useless.

• I liked the old freinding thing better.

What Guys Said 2

• the systems really aren't any different from each other. And you can know who is following you by going onto your profile page

• I don't mind it. I don't like that you can't follow people who have private profiles though