Have you notices GAG isn't censored anymore?

Isn't it great? That alone makes the new GAG worth it.

I can finally say cuntybollocks to my hearts content.
fuck fuck fuck fuck. shit shit shit

I love it!

I don't even actually curse usually. But the fact that I can now makes me want to take advantage of it. This is probably not great for my moral development!

How do you feel about this victory against the devils of censorship?

Most Helpful Girl

• FUCK YOU

just kidding man.

yah its pretty fucking awesome

• Please keep in mind that excessive swearing for the sake of it is still not allowed and will result in the removal of your posts.
      This question, for example, and many of the opinions posted.
      Come on guys, be normal about it, haha!

What Girls Said 7

• Lol That isn't a new change though. That change was made a long time ago on the old site. It is a good thing though.

• Never really noticed it on the old site. But then I don't curse much. the only word I noticed censored was the word p*rn.

• Yeah, that happened a bit before the update

I think they wanted to give us more freedom to express ourselves.

Censorship is necessary on their part to some extent, since it's privately owned. People are sue friendly and will try to sue over everything.

• they said they would a few months back so yeah

• I didn't notice until now. This is fucking awesome but they'll probably see this and put the censorship back on.

• We stopped censoring most cuss words a couple of months ago.

However, please keep in mind that excessive swearing for the sake of it is still not allowed and will result in the removal of your posts.
    Come on guys, be normal about it, haha!

• It was like that before the new layout and everything. But yeah I suppose it's nice. Sometimes it was hard to guess what people were saying when an entire word was censored out.

What Guys Said 13

• Oh shit I hadn't lol. That's awesome though.

• Not really: I'm looking for two opinions on which there has been a reaction and I can't find them. There must be a glitch. (I write 'a glitch' because IMHO there was no real reason to censor either the questions or my posts.)

• But can you say p*rn though?

• I don't exactly use swear and such sort of words in my opinions around here much, so I am pretty indifferent to it.

• I think it's ridiculous what DOES make it through the censorship and what does not. THIS IS THE INTERNET.. CENSORSHIP IS NOT ALLOWED.

• oh age under 18, I see.

• Shit cunt fuck motherfucker asshole cock bitch,,,,

• you can say all that but not p*rn

Come on guys, be normal about it, haha!

• This change was made while the old layout was up, but yeah its a good change

• About damn time.

• No, I had no fucking clue.

• not sure when this was posted. But currently gag is filled with censorship uliks.

• Yeah, it's been like that for a while, now.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIISS COMING FROM MY AAAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• you'll be banned for this :P no swearing for swearing sake! i'm suprised this Q is still here.

• I noticed the changed a while ago, and I was like, "yes!" then I mentioned p*rn and was thinking to myself. seriously... of all words...