Why did you choose your profile picture/avatar?

Question says it all: Why did you choose the profile picture or avatar that you did?

I picked mine since I love Hercules (that's Meg in case you couldn't tell) and Meg is my spirit animal. Also, I love the quote on it (even though you can't read it anymore); "I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this, have a nice day."

Most Helpful Guy

• Because I know they're lovin' it.

What Guys Said 13

• I hated all the generic ones the site offers, so I just found a picture of some old guy standing by some water and pasted in on there.

• My username is a measurement of temperature. Temperature = heat and fire to me. Most everyone is here for/to give love advice so heat + love = FIRE HEART, haha

• I like to think of myself as a classy guy and I have been told many times how good I look in a suit. So I decided to take a picture of myself in a suit except without a blazer. As vain as it sounds, this is the one time I actually like a picture of myself. So I decided to use it as my profile picture.

• That's me. I play ice hockey and I love it.

• It's an emblem that reminds me of the motto: Victorus Aut Mortis, or "Victory or Death" traslated. I think that kind of attitude suits me.

• It was a pic taken by a friend of a friend who's a professional photographer. I thought it was a good representation of what I want in a relationship.

• It's me and how I made lasagna for the first time on my own. I was so proud of myself

• Cooking decent food by yourself is actually a huge accomplishment, I totally get it. And lasagna's hard; I never cook it long enough/

• Yep! It's still on campus too, so I'm really excited.

• That's cool. Hope you enjoy it. I live at home still, safety of my own room, community college

• i look beastly in the shot

• Because Pandas are excellent

• My favorite hockey team

• Because it was cool and bad ass.

• Picture of my pyjamas

• Well it's becUse that was what I just wanted to pick

What Girls Said 14

• You can still read the quote / see the whole thing - if you go to your profile and click on your avatar, the full-sized image will come up, even if the person's profile is set to private.

I just chose mine because it goes along with my username (Fullmetal Alchemist reference).

• That's a Manga, right?

• Yes, there's the original series, which started off based on the manga but then took off on its own since the manga was taking too slow.

Then there's Brotherhood, which is based off of the completed manga.

• So I remembered. Glad to see I wasn't mistaken.

• Mine's of me and my horse, Sonny. It's not the most glamorous picture of us but I fee like it describes the nature of our relationship pretty well. And yeah, it makes me look like "one of those horse people" - which of course, I am.

• That quote is freaking awesome :) How do you know your spirit animal, I wanna know who mine is? I chose my pic because I really wanted these pair of shoes but couldn't afford them.

• Cute shoes though!
      And basically because I say a lot of the same things as her, I love her story line in the movie, people say we're really similar, and 'cause it's one of my favorite Disney movies.

• Google "What is my spirit animal". You'll get lots of quizzes etc..

• my melody is the bestest friend hello kitty ever had. she's a lovely sweet bunny. not to be confused with the sugar bunnies.

• I chose mine because I am a huge gay right advocate and I'm pansexual and some people like to say that it doesn't exist "were the same as bisexual" and were not we have our own category so I like the motto "were not unicorns, we exist" because it's a nice way of getting my point across lol

• Haha, I like that quote! I get that a lot too with asexual but I have so many friends that argue the bisexual/pansexual difference.

• Yup aha so you know where I'm coming from lol

• I didn't choose it a freind drew it for me.

• I lik the color. It doesn't clash with the pink thy force on the women here.

• 'Cos it's punny.

• Because wildfox posted it on Facebook and I thought it was cute.

• It's a picture of me... I'm not very photogenic and don't have many good ones of me... not that this one is good... it's just not the worst

• I like the show and think that it was a funny scene.

• I love that show too!

"Have I lost it? Did I ever even have it?"
      :-D haha!

• My Daria profile picture was chosen because I love Daria heehee. She's obviously not a thug (like in her pic), but I still love Daria.

My current profile picture is me. I don't know why I chose it... I guess after being on here for so long, why the fuck not? Obvs I'll change it soon as usual.

• Cause I'm a tad bit obsessed with Batman =P

• Mine comes from Romantically Apocalyptic, internet comic I read every week. Beautiful artwork.
    I change mine about once a month, and they're usually from RomApoc, haha!
    I love it, GO SNIPPY :-D

• And users can still click on the avatar from the profile page to see the larger image :-)