What's one feature you miss from the old girls ask guys?

and what's one feature from the old girls ask guys you are glad is gone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being able to post more than one pic. I figured we would be able to add more pics than before. I was really surprised by that change.

Being able to see answer up and down votes without rating the answer.

The pic icons are smaller now once someone for each sex posts. I really though the icons would be bigger. There is so much room to do that; I don't understand the logic on it except slightly less data will be loaded. I think it makes the page feel more like a word document and less personal or social. I hate this the most I think lol.

I don't like having to click add more to get more opinions. I understand the logic on a mobile format but my 4 year old laptop eats through these pages easily.

Rating questions was nice. I was able to notice high rated questions at a glance when scrolling.

The old friend system was better in my opinion.

I did like how questions fit into the older broader categories better. I understand the new format makes it easier to look through archieve questions, but it did take away from searching newer ones specifically.

There's no where we're from description, and only a broad age is given.

What Girls Said 9

• I miss being able to see all of my up/down votes on all of my answers by looking on the "my answers" page. Now, you have to click on each individual question to go see your answer to see if it was rated. That annoys me and it is very time consuming. I know it's just a small, insignificant thing but I did like being able to easily see the rating for my answers.

• definitely the question ratings. I used to use it to express my feelings when I think a question is really terrible.

• I miss my old friends who were on many years ago, I also miss being able to add people as friends because i could just ignore others

• I miss adding friends too :(. now instead of friends you follow people which you can't do with privet profiles.

• i thought the old one was simpler - i liked having all my controls at the bottom of the page

• The old categories. I think there are too many categories now. A lot of them have barely anything in them too.

• easier visual organization. When i look at it now, it just feels like everything is all over the place

• I miss everything in the old GAG. Yes, everything.

• Hmmm I don't know... i think i prefer the simplicity it had... this is all in sections and scattered, while the other one had everything there in sight. I dislike the fact that you have to look for everything in this new version.. Yeah, I can manage I'm not an idiot, but so much clicking! ick!

• I miss the simplicity of the former interface. But I don't miss how it took forever to earn point on this site. Now you can earn points in all sorts of ways.

What Guys Said 6

• I miss the chat bar feature. I also miss some of my old friends I use to chat with. And i also miss the ranking system for the different subjects. I was ranked 15 out of flirting. I guess now it doesn't matter much. I can't tell where I am ranked for any of the topics. I miss that feature as well.

• The ratings. I used to rate a lot and ued to highlight the question /i like and condemed the ones i didn't.

• Agree with all the other comments. categories are now more complex, harder to find your stats, etc. Also, the new layout is less simple, making it a bit harder to use the pages. Takes more time and effort to accomplish the same things.

• Posting more than one picture.
    Seeing how people voted on my answers just by looking at the list of my answers.
    Not being able to be friends / follow someone who has a private profile.

• Being able to rate questions!

• I really miss the simpler categories. I don't want to look through 10+ categories, some of which could conflict/coincide with one another. The 7 or so categories before were much simpler and easier to navigate through.

I really like that they made it to where you're taken back to the question you answered when you send in your "opinion." It always bugged me that it took us away from the question before.