Which one memory are you going to remember forever about your time here on GirlsAskGuys?

In case you leave someday (hopefully not in a very very looong time! Hahaha) or you just get busy with life so that you could not log in for a relatively long period of time.

Which one memory are you going to remember forever about your time here on GirlsAskGuys? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it could be just one.

There have been some good discussions... My Irish boys.. other good friends, won.. some kept, others, sadly, lost..

There have been the people I've shared my xp with, so they can hopefully either learn from my mistakes, or, know what they are getting into...

And then there has been the people who have helped when everything fell apart.

GaG.. has a lot of moving pieces.. people come, people go.. some return.. others, never really left, just the names have changed..

What Guys Said 5

• Well I would like to admit that some good people here like yourself and some others helped me a lot in my real world problems rather than my real life friends, you know.
    I wish someday I'll meet some of those in person :)
    I also admit If I haven't found this website accidntly on google back then, I'd probably depressed and probably wouldn't able to move on from those problems in my life right now.
    So, I'm really glad that I'm having some great friends.
    So, my memory here would be those "Friends" :)

• I don't think I'm going to quit GAG till I hit my grave or sight gives out or I wind up in a state where I can't type etc. There are times I log in frequently and there are times when I may not log in for a while. But being here helps the nerves and helps destress :)

Ah I'm going to remember answering THIS QUESTION for sure :D ;)

• You aren't going to remember ME!!! :(

• For me you aren't just about GAG anymore Ms Ubermoderator :D, you're a friend and the closest to heart at that :)

And of all the questions that we answer out here imagine remembering this one question? ;) :D

• Hahaha! Thank you, Raj... ;-) Raj what? I say Raj what? LOL

• The great feeling of helping people fix their problems and being thanked for it.

• there's no one memory there are people here that I won't forget because I refuse to get so I remain in touch with them. I would consider these people some of my very good friends.

• That I met all of my beautiful wives including you on Gag in a record time. Also I will always remember how helpful someone was to me when I was so down on myself and the opposite sex. 5 stars Miss sally

What Girls Said 5

• I would miss giving honest advice and help. I love to help people.

• I recently came back to GAG after a near two month hiatus. In that time I missed seeing the familiar names, the silly questions, the sometimes equally silly answers, and giving advice.

I'll also always remember how a dude named martyfellow ragged on me for not being " Asian " enough once.

• Reading the questions of silly teenagers

• I will forever remember Panty man and how fun it was to annoy him

• I will always remember my time on here with my favorite gag man StandUP x