Been almost a week since the new GAG, are you any use to it now?

And if so, has your opinion changed on it at all or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• yep but not as excited as I thought I'd be after the updates. Some of them are nice like the extra xpers, the messaging and the answer submittal - you just click send it and it submits the answers - saves time on coming back to the answers and reading other user's comments

Some features have put me off the site tbh - like the comments - you can't comment more than 3 comments at a time. This is when you ask a question and people answer it. And you can't leave one word comments either. Also like Sovetskii said you can't friend request users with private profiles. And calling answers opinions is weird.

What Girls Said 12

• I got used to it within a day of use. It's actually very simple to use although there are a few things I dislike. My opinions since it first launched have not changed.

• I don't like how I can't stay signed in from my mobile device.
    I am glad the logo stayed the same.
    I hate how I can't switch to anon. after I post, Seems silly.
    I like to be able to change my BAs.

• Don't like it. Annoying. Way too much white space. Too busy. Whoever was the website designer sucks. No offense but damn. Get a new designer. Shit.
    Also, I don't like how it labels the answers as "opinions." Just call them answers. We know their opinions but I dont like the label

• Yes I'm used to it I'm just still pissed about not having my Guru status, and I am also pissed you can't rate questions

• as pretty as it is, i still hate it.
    i can't do one word comments >:[
    jerks.

• I hated it at first but it's growing on me I'm getting used to it. in my opinion they still have some glitches to work out.

• Yeah I'm used to it already, I miss the old one but I will get used to this one. Just like any other website I've been on, they change it but people stay, unless it's (MySpace) lol People still left that and didn't come back.

• It looks more inviting and professional, but at the same time, I prefer the older one where there was the chat thing. When they took it away, it turned kinda boring

• I'm a bit more familiar with the changes but my opinions remain.

• I got used to it the same day.

• yes i am used to it

• It has to grow on you so I guess the site is tolerable now.

What Guys Said 6

• I like most of it. And I think I got all of it figured out. There are still a few things I'm really unhappy about. 1. Not having more than one picture per profile. 2. Not able to friend users who have private profiles. 3. Not able to see how people rate my answers by looking on my profile at the list of answers.

• I was used to it in about 5-10 minutes since I only ever use about three functions... My opinion is still the same, i'm used to the older system so I will always prefer it.

• I'm relatively used to it on a PC. I don't currently bother online. I look forward to the app.

I find the topics useless and end up working around them.

It looks nice.

• Err i meant i don't currently bother using it on my phone, its worse then before.

• My opinion hasn't changed.

• Yep, I haven't used it that much

• I'm use to it by now. With the new site it looks their trying to copy the new yahoo answers

• there's a new yahoo? What's it like I haven't been on it a while now

• Their is a new interface for yahoo answers, but the last time I checked it was only updated on the US version, I'm not sure if it's been updated on all versions or not yet. It's white similar to the new GaG.

• oh no hasn't been updated in UK yet