How often do you get on GAG since the website renovation?

This is my first time since maybe last week. I use to get on at least once every 2 days, but this site is so hard to navigate and visually unappealing. I know the guys who reinvented it.. meant to well... reinvent the site, but I really don't like it. Do you? (older users)

• I log on as much
  • I log on the same amount
  • I log on more then before the change
Just realized I botched the poll. Oops!
Thanks for the feedback :)

Most Helpful Girl

• A little less than before.

What Guys Said 6

• Almost everyday when I'm just taking a break from homework, cooking, cleaning, etc. It's always been this way for me. The update of this site didn't change my routine.

• Way less. The questions usually get recycled.

• The same as before, about everyday.

• Way less than before.

• You know the guys, huh? I've heard a lot of people here claim the same thing LOL I'm on more because I'm learning it. If you log on less, it'll take you longer to learn the site. If you log on more, it'll become less confusing for you. The reason you still find it confusing is because you're NOT using it. Use it and you won't have that problem.

• It's only been like this since yesterday, its first time really having a look

What Girls Said 8

• Your options A and B are the same thing...

In any case, I find myself logging in as much (been here since 2010) but I also find myself just sitting on it and not answering as many questions. It's a habit when I open my computer to open chrome, then do Facebook , GAG, HF, and Netflix.

I open them all even if I'm not even on there there go on the internet lol.

• I am on here about the same amount as before the changes. I log in every day although my activity levels vary depending on how busy I am in real life.

• I don't browse as frequently as I used to. It takes too much effort to first find a topic that I want to browse (there are simply too many) and then actually search through it for a decent question.

• Just as much. It takes getting used to at first, but by now I've gotten the hang of it. A site needs to do more than this to drive me away.

• I'm on it pretty regularly since I can now use the mobile version.

• Almost everyday but I'm less active on here because of the new changes. I'm mostly on here now mainly to check my messages.

• The one thing i am not happy is when sending private messages, it gives a limited amount and I am a person who writes a lot and depending on the topic but I'll get use to it

• A little more than before but that is because I still don't understand what the heck is going on... and where anything is... so I guess I am stills adventuring?