Is anyone else having troubles with GAG recently?

Anyone having troubles with this site recently? It crashed & I couldn't access it for a good 1/2 hour. when I finally got back on it seemed like a lot of it's not working. They doing some updates?

Looks like this site is crashing again to day.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi... Yes we have done couple of updates and upgrades... Everything should be fine now... Thank for your patience...

• Thanks for the quick response

• Hey menguc! :) thanks for working on our feedback. I suggest having the opinion comments (including the avatar) in a smaller font/size than the opinion itself. This will save space and make things easier to read. What do you think?

Thanks again.

• got that in my notes @knowmeyourself... Thanks :)

What Guys Said 4

• looks like they added the old ability we had to see the number of upvotes/downvotes to all the answers we've given from our profiles. I was missing that

• Yup! I just noticed that. I'm glad they did. :)

• Yay! Thanks for mentioning that Janson. I wouldn't have known otherwise. I did like that feature so I'm glad they added it to the new version:)

• no problem =)

• I was just using the mobile site a little while ago and there isn't a way to access the Topics list at the moment...

• Posting links isn't (yet) 100% OK.

• They might. I haven't had any problems with it so far. I

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it was down for a little while recently... Not nearly as bad as the old site because I think that was the first time it went down.

• I am unable to access my messages. I can't click on them for some strange reason.

• Hi... What platform are you on? Desktop Mobile? and what operationg system and browser are you using? Thanks for the info

• You need to click "on" the text message you received. If the message text you received is short, tapping on the empty white area or the arrow image does not work. We will fix that. In the mean time, make sure you tap on the message text you received... Thanks for the feedback.

• Ah it worked! Thanks! :D