To those that ask questions, do you find it a little more difficult getting people to answer them?

If so im thinking its because its a lot harder for people to find them now. in the new GAG with all those categories your question can just get lost or blend in

your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, my questions are getting less responses than before. I'm not sure why though. You still have LiveFeed and Recent Questions page and everything. I think it's because GAGers are still getting used to the new version and might be feeling a bit confused in the first few days. Maybe it's the new topics system. Who knows?

Hopefully it gets better soon! :)

What Girls Said 5

• I too think questions are harder to find. Its not like it used to be where you clicked one of the few categories and questions just stayed there for everyone to easily see/find. Now questions can be put in multiple categories and if someone is only looking under "recent" your question isn't there for long.

• My thoughts exactly. The layout doesn't really allow for easy access to certain questions, and scrolling through past questions is time consuming.

• Way harder to find questions now. most are only getting 3-10 answers I have had a few that got great response rate with 30-50 some answers.

• No, not really.

• Yeah. There are too many categories now. If your question isn't recent or trending, there is no chance anyone will find it.

What Guys Said 2

• I would agree with your assessment. The questions are a LOT harder to find and browse, now.

• Yes, it could be a trick to get you to spend Xper points on featuring a question, which doesn't cost them anything, instead of things like Amazon cards or Netflix memberships.