Do you like the changes on this site? i dont at all?

i dont like the changes took place on this site at all , i believe it was much easier and clearer before , it is very disturbing now :S do you agree '?

i dont know if you too , but unfortunately i dont log here as much as i did before the changes :s ,

Most Helpful Guy

• Some improvements, some drawbacks. I actually like the more precise or specific topics and how I don't have to go through the entire menu and list in order to get to the next question after answering it. I just click on "Next" and that's it. The part I don't like is only being able to upload one picture.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm with you! And I told them.
    For me, the site has lost functionality to showiness.
    I liked the ability to choose categories by age. I was told that this is no longer possible. I like to answer unanswered questions. Nope, can't any more.
    I think the changes are awful.

• i agree. the categories by age was a nice feature. and I prefer to answer questions or be answered by at least someone my age. or close to it. oh well. i won't be coming on much longer here. sucks

• You can still answer unsanswered questions

• That's right, Daph81 :-)

To find questions with no opinions, hover over "Browse Questions" at the top. From the drop down menu, click "No Opinions" and you'll be taken to all questions that haven't received any opinions yet.

• I hate the new format, and I'm super upset about it. There r a million reasons why so I won't even bother stating them, I just hope they switch it back to how it was, it use to be so awesome, now I feel like a stranger here.

• I like some of the changes but I did like the old site better overall.

• Its meh I prefered the old site but its whatever at this point.

• I am from k─▒zlarsoruyor. com turkish style of this site but ─▒ dont like even this site

• Hey cool that sites still like the old girlsaskguys. If only I knew how to read turkish

What Girls Said 9

• I dont like it either! * pout*
    Thats why I haven't even bother logging in for a couple of days or weeks, who knows. I can't tell when someone answer my question. If they wanted a little change ( Facebook do that sometimes) cool but this big drastic change that makes the website looks like a different website was just.. I don't know.

• When you have a new opinion of your question, you'll see a pink number in the top right corner, next to your username.
      When you hover over that, you'll see the menu drop down and it'll tell you what the notification is for.
      From the question page, you'll see a yellow badge that says NEW on all new opinions and comments.

I hope that helps :-)

• I don't like all the white, I really think they should change the color on the background if they're going to stick to this design.. It looks empty white and cluttered all at the same time... I don't know how they managed to do that... or why... What's the concept?

That aside, I don't love it but it's okay. I do prefer the old design, they only needed to upgrade some stuffs not change the entire design. that's what I think.

• I hate the follow feature , I want a new IM system and the white is an eyesore , I also miss auto correct

• At first I was kind of confused but I'm already used to it for the most part. It is more modern and cleaner but it's whatever.

• its lost its feel. I dont really like it anymore.

• I mean it's okay, it doesn't make me want to answer as often as I used to but if they can change some of the old things lots of people miss it would be a lot better.

• I got used to it within a day. But the older version had a more friendly user interface. I also don't like how I can't see other people's up or down votes for answers.

• I don't at all either it looks very confusing an it's too much when I keep reading it. I hope they change it back

• I'm getting used to it but overall I like the old site better.

• I'm not thrilled with the changes but I'm getting used to them.

• no it was confusing at first.