Site changes to girls ask guys. whats your opinion?

I dont know what happened to this site. but this sucks. can't figure out where to head. and I dislike the questionare when you do sign on. its invasive. :(

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• The main problem is the totally scr*wed up category/topic system. It's so annoying to search so many similar topics and then find the very same questions in almost all of them - just because people don't know anymore where their questions belong. The categories on the old site were already too much. 5 at max would be better.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• * It used to be better earlier.
    * Very confusing now.
    * I liked the segregation topicwise.
    * Now have to wade through many topics unnecessarily.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like most of the changes. The part I'm upset about is not able to post more than one picture on our profiles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm trying very hard to like it.

But I find myself coming here less and less.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Have you found any other similar sites that you like? I'm no longer happy with this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually like the change

2|0
    1|0
  • What do you mean questionnaire when you sign on? I have never seen it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are no article submission.
    it's totally disappouinted

0|0
    0|0
    • Temporarily. We will want you guys to submit articles again in the future and we'll let you know when it's available :-)

• Please check out our FAQ to learn about the changes and see where everything is - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/new-gag

If you have any questions that our FAQ doesn't address, please don't hesitate to ask :-)

0|0
    1|0