Is it just me, or does there seem to be less activity on GAG since the website change?

There seems to be less questions and less answers from users since the site has changed.

Is it just me? Or have you all noticed a change as well?

• Yes, there is less activity on GAG since the redesign
  • No, There has been no change since the redesign
  • I haven't noticed one way or another
  • Other- Please explain

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely less. Individual topics are a pain to browse through, so I think once something drops out of the feed it's essentially dead for new responses.

What Guys Said 8

• It seems there is less activity because people cannot find questions they like to answer. The whole topic thing is a little bit confusing right now, but as we get used to it, it will sort itself out. But I'm sure just as many people are on as there was before the switch.

• The thing is when I look at each category most don't have any new updates so I just move on to do something else with my time.

• It's not as much fun now to answer questions. Also, the site is more complicated. I don't even have it figured out yet. I've not even been to my own page yet or does it even make any differences or who your friends anymore. I also wonder how so many people accumulated so many exper points... like way over 100,000. It'd take over 3-5 years at 100 points a day to accumulate that many. That'd be answering 30 questions every single day plus asking questions plus getting some best answers. But maybe this is all some people have to do, plus this is just a fun site so question answers shouldn't be taking many of the answers they get seriously. Anway, that's my take on this.

'

• I've personally barely used the site since the update. everything seems far too spaced out and I'm less willing to look through more questions to decide which to answer

• Maybe a little. It's still very similar to how it was before. That's how I see it.

• The activity seems the same to me. It's easy to forget this, but old GaG was becoming quite inactive itself. I haven't really noticed a further dip

• Site is too busy looking IMHO and I noticed the other day the note this feature is gone.

• It is just you !

• so it seems...

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, to me there does seem to be slightly less activity, especially from the "regular" users. Since the new site launched, I rarely see users that posted fairly often on the old site. There seems to be a lot of "new" users on since the upgrade.

• well personally I'm not on here as much as I used to be which is a good thing I guess. But yeah a lot of the old members don't come on much

• Possibly.
    The reason being they hate the new layout. It could also be too many catagories.

• There seems to be less activity,

• Seems about the same to me.

• yeah it's very different now, uncofortable to use