Why no Best Answer/Most Helpful?

Haha, 90% of the questions I've been a part of have no B/A or M/H.

I guess there's the obvious, or people forget... a lot. =D

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people seem to forget, other people seem to ask a question and then just never come back...
    Other people give a Best Answer almost immediately, and some take a bit longer.
    Plus if a QA is unsatisfied with all the answers then they might just not bother picking one at all. Or sometimes there are multiple really good responses and it's kind of tough to pick just one.

I think they're trying to encourage awarding BA/MH by changing it so that you earn some Xper now when you make the choice, although some people still seem unaware of that change.

What Girls Said 2

• Thank you for reminding me to choose a best answer on all my questions.

• FYI - There's something exciting to help with this... coming very soon :-)

What Guys Said 4

• They either dont agree with you or forget to give a best answer or just dont care OR are waiting to hear the answer they want.

• Agree with the last one lol. More often than not, you see the best answer being the one they were fishing for. So 30 people could give them solid advice and one strokes their ego--- ding ding ding winner! Why even ask?

• LOL, you're so funny. So you are saying, the one who is dumb as they are gets the win?

• I forget or there just isn't a best answer to me a lot of times.

• Some forget
    Some can't decide
    Some don't care

• You get points for it now.. but i think some people haven't caught on yet