How do you handle valid criticism on GAG?

We all know there is a lot of stereotyping and generalizations around here, but sometimes you'll see a legitimate complaint pop up; someone who actually has a point. However, since most of us can't handle that (myself included), we won't just concede -- there has to be another way, right?

So what's your strategy? Disregard the argument and strike back in full force? Sort of admit to it, but shoehorn a quibble of your own? Shift the blame to the opposing side? Try to "explain" it with some pseudo-science? Deny it, plain and simple? What do you do in these situations?

Most Helpful Guy

• I down vote them thatll show em

What Guys Said 1

• I just state my mind no matter what. I don't give a hoot about collecting points or getting down votes, I mean when I'm right... I'm right!

I try not to get angry so to speak. Sometimes if they are a lost cause, I just stop it there and dont continue it any further.

What Girls Said 3

• no ill usually take it in and b like, oh ok fair enough, or, if thats how u feel.

but if its a criticism thats not only a bunch of bullshit, but gets personal too, I'm not going to reply the same way:P

• I just take it, there's not point in having a useless argument.

• I don't consider a lot of criticism on GAG to be valid.

• And when you do consider it to be valid, how do you react?