What do you think about the new format of this website?

What do you think about the changes made here on this site? I hate the new format!!!... What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can still have "friends", they are called "followers". Too many pictures on the old site. Instead of a place for conversation between the sexes, it was becoming a social site with lots of social things going on like Facebook and people were adding photos that served no reason about the purpose of the site. And if there is a legitimate reason to post a picture, you can put it up on another site and link to it.

I am getting used to the new format, but I do think it is a little less intuitive and not as easy to see the overall picture.

• They didn't let you post that many pics to begin with... What other site can you post pics to and link to? :)

• There are some pics that I wouldn't want to put on Facebook ... lol ;)

Can you make the pics very private on Tumblr, Flickr, or others? :)

• Then consider that those pictures should not be here, either. Anyway, I think they can be made private on Tumblr and they definitely can on Flickr.

What Guys Said 9

• I like the layout for the most part but overall the options we have seem to have gotten much worse. Yeah right, 1 pic? Hopefully that's temporary. The thing is I thought this site was going to be a huge improvement. I figured we'd be able to add like 30 pics rather than regressing. I like the new messaging system a ton more but I don't like how you can follow someone but then if they aren't following you it's unlikely you will be able to message them. The old way of accepting friends or not was nice because the odds of someone adding me and me adding them back are low.

• Its horrific on a smart phone. I got good at the old site.

The worst glitch is the View Girls' Opinions and View Guys' Opinions buttons in Landscape which make the site almost unusable. If these could be made small text buttons, I wouldn't be thinking about closing down. What took minutes to use takes much longer because you can't see text entries while you are making them. My guess is that traffic is way down. Many familiar names are missing. If you can't fix things, GAG, return to the old site before you lose your core members.

• I like most of it, but they need to put the topics along the top horizontally again, the ones at the bottom of the list are inevitably going to get less attention. I also dont like so many topics.

• On a computer, it is nice. You just need to get used to. On a device like iPhone, it is somewhat of a pain and unfriendly.

• i'm largely a fan of it, except for the number of categories

• Well for right now I am NOT feeling it at all. It's kind of confusing. Just seems like everything is just all over the place. I hope I get better use to it.

• Can we not friend people anymore or add more than one pic?

• It looks like we can only "follow" people and I don't think we can add more pictures. At least I haven't seen how to.

• The new format has it's ups and downs. Lol I like how it is more friendly for iPhone/ android devices. :)

• Eh, It was okay at first but now that I am used to it I like it.

• I strongly dislike it.

• I agree... First of all it is confusing, Where did my friends go?, it's very limiting, and I guess we can only post one pic!

Am I right or am I missing something? I hope I'm wrong and just need to educate myself a little more about the site...

What Girls Said 4

• i hated it at first going on 2 weeks now not so bad. the messaging is better but no backfeed from the other end when it's read. They still have some problems to work out. Overall I still prefer to old site.

• Im trying to get used to it still, and have been doing a very good job until I tried chsnging my pic! I go to the category section, Edit Profile, and click my picabove the Update button but nothing? I even cick Update itself and still nada. Someone please help mee lol

• I prefer the old one but I'm getting used to the changes.

• I want to add friends and pictures... Can we not do that anymore?

• We can't put pictures up anymore. I think we hit the follow button on someones profile page to be friends.

• I dislike it