GirlsAskGuys need to add an "Edit" comment button or "Delete" button this is 2014?

GirlsAskGuys need to add an "Edit" comment button or "Delete" button this is 2014

Most Helpful Girl

• G@Gers cannot edit or delete their own posts because ever-changing posts would simply cause too much confusion for those trying to read them and keep up. It could also even completely change the tone/content of a post that people have already responded to, which again, is very counter-productive and messy. There are also Xper points involved with every post and every removal, making it even more difficult to manage thoroughly.
    Everyone can always add updates to their questions, and comments to their answers... if they need to correct anything.
    As always, we encourage you guys to write your posts carefully and make sure not to post anything you'll later regret.

I hope that clarifies things for you :-)
    This information can also be found on our FAQ, for future reference - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

What Girls Said 1

• Noooo that's a bad idea because people would abuse it and just end up deleting their entire question

• it's stopped by adding the moment of editing to the comment: that way a cheater is exposed.

What Guys Said 6

• YES. PLEASE. Pencils have erasers, we should have edit buttons.

• One can always add an 'edit' as comment. (I had to do it).

• I agree, I made a mistake just now with something I wrote and had to post another comment. That's crazy.

• It's something that they should have. So many people have made spelling mistakes said the wrong words. Also not everyone is perfect and says the right things so it would be nice to delete some things.

• I don't know , I feel that people would Abuse it. I think its better this way

• Lol @ "this is 2014"

We've put a man on the moon, but GAG doesn't even have an edit button? The outrage!