Isn't it awesome that GAG now gives points to the question asker for giving out best opinion?

That is a major change in the gag world! I remember the old gag where everyone complained about the best answer option. Do you find that you are handing out more best answers aka best opinions? I just think that a lot of these new changes encourages users to be on the site more. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, most definetely. It gives me more reason to go back and read some of the answers to my questions and determine which one is the best

What Guys Said 3

• I suppose, I still don't use most of the added ways... I never gave out best answer since I either had several good answers or the question I asked didn't have a 'right' answer. I'm not really here for the points although they're a nice bonus, I use the site the way I always have and it's just to give advice.

• I haven't made many questions, so it doesn't really effect me, LOL!

• i went back to a few old questions and gave BA. its definitely nice that they added this

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! There are a lot more ways to earn points on the new site. I do think it encourages more users to select a most helpful opinion on their questions:)

• I think it's a good thing.