Do you think GAG should have a science topic section?

I love talking science, whether biology, chemistry, physics, etc. It would be neat if GAG had a science section I think. Plus, I learn a lot from reading answers or researching for myself!

• Yes
    88% (7)50% (1)80% (8)Vote
  • No
    12% (1)50% (1)20% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not too worried about everything having a category since it could end up being an endless battle... I enjoy science, but i'm happy to just answer them as they come along. I've never used the category functions anyway, I used go to the most recent posts and cruise that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No. There are already way too many. Half of all of the topics could just be condensed into "relationships" or "other." I don't see the need for so many...

0|1
    0|0
  • There are so many new topics I think my head would explode if they added one more.

0|1
    0|0
  • That would have been great when I actually had science courses

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes!!! I love science and it would be great to talk about it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea, I think that would be awesome:)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i dont see why not? for people that make use of their feeds this would be great, or when you wanna get your science on, you can use it to filter, but I've found that since i joined 2 days ago, i mostly just check recent and no opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if you could ban the religious freaks from there.

0|1
    0|0
    • why? they could learn a thing or two?

• They aren't interested in learning. They have their Bible or whatever, and they all claim that their holy books contain all the answers.