Has anyone here redeemed a Girlsaskguys shirt?

I'm thinking about getting a GAG shirt. I just want to know if they are nice or not? Also how accurate are they with the sizes.

Most Helpful Guy

• A GAG shirt? Whyyyy?

• Why not? Is only 1000 points anyway

• Nooo, not always... :)

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 3

• Nope.
    Since they don't ship it to India :P :P
    I previously redeemed my Xpers for featuring my questions but that time it was like 1000 Xpers and now it's almost 500.

• Since they didn't mention the sizes, you can contact them directly by "Contact Us" option.

• Why not just give the address of any of your friends in the US or Canada or Europe wherever GAG ships to and they can FedEx it to you :)

• Smart thinking

• I've never redeemed any of my points and a GAG shirt NO WAY EVER! (though I'd love it).

• Why haven't you redeemed any of them?

• Well , that's a good point.
      I SURRENDER..!! lmao xD

• No way, go with netflix or amazon!

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't redeemed a GAG Shirt but I did redeem 3 Amazon gift cards recently. All these points won't go to waste or just sit there. :)

• No... I haven't... I don't really find it to be too appealing.

• No don't like the look better to get one of the cards.

• I haven't redeemed anything yet. Most people seem to redeem the Amazon cards, I'm not sure about the shirt. I've thought about getting one myself at some point.