How come when I type girlsaskguys.com on my address bar it automatically switches to ellassaben.com? What is that?

Why does the address change? Are they making a girlsaskguys page in Spanish? Or what is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• We are currently developing a Spanish version of GirlsAskGuys.
    It shouldn't be automatically taking you there though, so thank you for informing us!
    We're working on it now :-)

• Ohhh that's awesome!! i'm going to join!! haha :D!
      it will be a different page? or will it be added to "this site"?

Also... doesn't "ellassaben" translate to "theyknow" referring to ONLY "girls"? "girlsknow"? why only girls? Isn't this site about asking both females AND males?

Just an observation.

Anyway, I think that's awesome!! :]!

• Let me guess is gag going to do a French version too?

• That's not in the works right now.

What Guys Said 5

• Ah thank you for asking that question, I've been going mad since morning with this and I finally ran a Google search for GAG sign in page and signed in lol

Since they are going Spanish too, I hope it's integrated with the English one with a translator like FB :D

• Hahaha what for? You already have this English one.. why do you med to be on the Spanish site? O. o

• It will make more sense for the Spanish to get opinions from the English speaking audience too and vice versa else they'd especially be stuck with a similar cultural opinion :) moreover it will make more sense to GAG as an organization to consolidate :)

• Try to Use adblock in your browser on PC.
    I don't know about mobile version because it's working fine on my android.

• i just got on my mac and it happened. my phone died.. so I don't know if it's the same on there.

• Never happened to me. Try installing "adblock plus".

• Just started having this exact problem, so it's not just you

• hahah i thought i was going crazy xD

I think they're making a Spanish version of this because
      ellassaben translates to "theyknow" but referring to ONLY girls... which leads me to think... why are they specifially making it "girls" know as oppose to both male and female? hmmmm

• no idea. that has never happened to me before. Ask the admins about it here
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

What Girls Said 6

• It happened to me too.

• I thought I was the only one this happened to lol

• I noticed that also.

• Same for me, I can only see the website on ny phone

• You are not the only one

• I was wondering what was going on. I had to type GirlsAskGuys into Google and go to the website from there.