The new layout is confusing to me...?

Is it just me? It's making me feel old. I don't like the change. I don't know how to do anything on here anymore..

• Yes I hate the layout too
  • No the knew layout is awesome
  • Don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• Imagine how I feel. It's really just the same as before except everything is different. You know how every now and then you go to the grocery store only to find they've rearranged all the products in an attempt to increase impulse sales due to everybody having to run around looking for what they need? The same thing applies here, except there's no reason for it.

What Guys Said 3

• This layout is making you feel old? How?
    I like this layout. Mostly benefits compared to the old one. I just wish we could post more than one picture.

• It's absolutely worse. Both the looks and the concept of the old site was two classes better. Some "upgrades" are actually downgrades, like this one!

• It's taken me time to get used to it but I do now find it much better. Strange really. The initial change i disliked a lot but its grown on me.

• I want it gone.. granted I've only been on the new one for about 5 minutes..

What Girls Said 4

• Eh, you kind of have to give it a chance. Click around and find out where things are, before trying to just jump back into asking and answering questions and such. After a while it just becomes a matter of getting used to how large and spread out everything seems to feel.

A lot of changes happened all at once but luckily the FAQ is also pretty helpful:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/new-gag

• yes , i dont like at all too , it is very confusing , and i feel like a stranger :D , and unfortunately i no longer log in here as much as i did before the changes ,

• It took me a couple of days but I'm used to it now. I still like the old site more.

• Is there something, in particular, that I can help you with? I'd be happy to assist :-)

Also, please check out the FAQ to learn about what changed and what's going on with the new site - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq