Can't you make opinions public or anonymous once they're submitted like before?

I just recently came back to GaG and i saw that everything had change, and now i don't seem to find anything, so i just wanted to know if that could still be possible, changing your anon questions to public and vice versa. Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't been able to find a way to do it, so I assume you no longer can. GAG seems to have a history of changing things that users like to things that they don't like, and not changing the things that users don't like to things that they do.

• Yeah i know that story well, thanks

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• No. Users can no longer change the anonymous setting of their post after it has been posted. Hopefully the admins will implement that feature again soon because I know a lot if users liked having that option.

• I hope that too, especially when you post something that was supposed to be personal but forgot to press the button xD

• Yeah, I agree.

• After you post it can't be changed.

• I wish they would ass it back it was a pretty awesome feature

• After you post it, it cannot be changed to or from anonymous.
    We have logged that feedback for possible future updates though :-)

For more about the new version, please check out the FAQ http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq