Anyone feel that "Two sides... All the Answers" was a better motto?

Seeing "All the opinions" just seems weird to me. Who thought "All the answers" was a better motto?

• All the Answers
  • All the Opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, it doesn't really matter to me. I don't know why so many people have been upset about the change from "answers" to "opinions." It's really not that big of a deal and it is more accurate since most people generally are just giving their opinions when it concerns most of the topics on here.

What Girls Said 5

• Your not getting answers. no one here is qualified to state anything they say as a fact. you're getting opinions. it dis not flow as well rythmicallym but it is more accurate semantically.

plus no one has to use an extra three characters saying 'in my opinion'.

• I don't know because the website gives you both opinions and answers. I think "all the answers" flow better though.

• Id say "all answers" was a better motto because what if someone was giving factual info

• Two sides of the same story. And, in the middle are the real answers. You need to know how to weed out the opinions. I voted "B", because it seems closer to the truth.

• all the answers just sounds better

What Guys Said 2

• I agree with ya. Actually, a more appropriate motto would be "Two sides - half the questions!"

• Better yet, "All the answers - half the questions"

• All of answers sounds better, but opinions is really what you get. you get different things from everybody.