Where are most of the users of this site from? Poll time.

Just wondered where all you guys are actually from, there seems to be no search option or member list, or even how many people are on here at all? The poll only has 5 answers so if you want to be more specific then say :-)
Yes yes I know its not the most geographically amazing poll but for example if you live in the Bahamas or Panama then then American box please or Afghanistan then Middle East.
If you wanna make it more fun tell me something interesting about yourself

• Asia/Australia/NZ + Russia
  • North + South America inc. Canada
  • Europe inc. UK
  • Africa
  • Middle East, Iran/SA etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• USA

Though, I am quite fond of the other people in other countries =)

• They are fond of you too =)

• aww yayyyy Sally =)

• @know-it-alls:Maybe the Question Asker only referred to it as this... because they refer themselves as Canadians .. it is a common mishap. Understandable to me. I am sure we are dumb about his geography if you will call it that.

What Girls Said 24

• I am from the Land of the Pharaohs. :)

• Canada .

North America including Canada - lmaooooo! Have never heard that before. Yeah we are 100% in North America :)

• OK, some people in the UK are dumb and dont think Canada is America, there was recently a girl on the news who thought "Baracco Barmer" (yeh thats how she spelt it) was the UK prime minister

• I didn't say you were dumb? lol. I don't think you are. There are a lot of dumb people here too. I encountered someone yesterday who thought that Australia was a US state. :/

It just sounded funny to me, that's all. But I do know that most Europeans refer to this part of the world as 'America', but we don't :)

• I meant that I simplified it for the people who wouldn't understand, its nice to know you Ameicans know the world you live in

• I'm from the U. S.

• G'day from a Straya mate. what a beaut

• Born and grew up in Asia, currently living and accessing the site from Europe . So which poll option do I pick? lol

• I am from the magical kingdom of Canuckia

• United States here.

I'm guessing most people on this site are from the US since this is an American website.

• I'm from Romania, Europe .

• Canada where else?

• For some reason I think it would have a bit more fun if you labeled choice B as "western hemisphere" :p

• 'Merica f*uck yea!

• The United Kingdom, UK was too short apparently

• 'Straya mate.

• Puerto rico

• The great white north. Western Canada actually. Weeeeesssst siiiiide for life!!! Lol

• Good ol' Sweden.

• Another Yank here, from the San Francisco area mostly.

• United States. The Mid-West specifically.

• From Singapore, also known as Lion City/Garden City/Little Red Dot.

• I broke a world reccord for "elbow claps" lol

• having achieved this astonishing feat, you should now try and aspire to the far more prestigious 'elbow claps behind your back' :)

from australia here :P

• Well i was going to go on the guiness book of records show and break eggs with them, but it was in the middle of my move, and i was 18 weeks pregnant so it made it a tad hard to do things like that

• asia-singapore

• South America!

• North Carolina, United States

• United States... more specifically, Texas.
    Something interesting about myself? Well, related to location... I live in a small town in Texas, the land of all things country and Christian (Bible Belt of America)... however, I hate all things country (even country music, the only genre I don't listen to) and I'm atheist.
    I don't fit in here, haha!

What Guys Said 13

• Boston, Massachusetts, USA! 617 STAND UP! (Living in Western Mass currently, with all the hicks, haha. 413 stand up?)

• United States of America. Midwest area. Kansas.

• Born: Russia
    Live: United States

• England, naturally.

• Proud to be from United States of America!

• You should of just named continents, be more easy, there is only 7 and nobody lives in Antarctica :D

• i assume most of the users are north American

• I'm from North America. United States, in the state of California. 8-)

• Ireland = County Clare

• Quite a bit of Canadians I've noticed.

• New Zealand.

• I live in Singapore

• England. Oop north.

• isn't Canada more north than USA? so it should be "including USA or Mexico which is central America "

I don't like being groped up in that category because "the Americans (government)" ruined the consent of our continent.

• just to be clear, I don't hate People from USA I just disagree with how it's run.

• that's alright. The Combined United States Of The Republicans And Liberals. TCUSOTRAL or CUSRL.

• oh the only reason I use the word combined is to show republicans and liberals are running the same Connery. some states are more one or the other but they all work as one.