How would you describe GirlsAskGuys, to someone that has never visited our site?

A friend of mine was asking me about GAG and as I was describing the site to him, I realized GAG is different to everyone.

What is your take?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl and guys come to ask questions.

Where...
    8/10 times a gender will use a question to bash the opposite sex.
    people fish for the answers they want and berate anyone who disagrees with them.
    feminists and Christians are hated.
    make that atheists, too.
    women want to hear that men like chubby girls and that it's okay to be super shy.
    Men want to hear that women don't like muscles and think 3 inches is a good thing.
    Men blame victims of rape for their attack.
    Women slut shame other women.
    Virgins and "sluts" alike are shamed for their sexual choices.

Sometimes it is used correctly, but a lot of the time I have to wonder--- if you hate the opposite sex so much, why are you here for their opinion? It can be a fun site, you just have to know which questions to stay away from.

What Girls Said 5

• A site where people with no social skills ask what they need to do in everyday situations.

The benefit is, you earn points which you can trade stuff, so it isn't all bad.

• An interactive online forum.

• i tell my friends i use this funny bbs and that it's not 2ch

• An interesting place for good and bad reasons.

• No one knows I'm here. GAG is my dirty little secret

What Guys Said 9

• A place of mental incontinence; the place where dreams go to die.

• Short answer: Discussion forum that emphasizes your gender, discussions usually revolve around what either gender likes best/what is best for either gender

Long answer: Noticed a few types of people from being here about a year:

1. Insecure/indignant people wanting to be validated somehow
    2. People interested in Best Answers/Xper for Amazon cards so they'll coddle the Question Asker
    3. People who ask unoriginal questions in the hopes of getting a large discussion going
    4. Know-it-alls who get off on setting everyone straight
    5. Anonymous people who want to be a jerk
    6. Posters who somehow work in their main issue/hatred when they answer any type of question

• It's a place to ask questions about situations involving the opposite gender.

• Q&A forum.

• Bunch of people asking stupid questions with obvious answers

• A void of worthlessness.

• Somewhere where people ask and answer questions mostly about relationships and stuff adn you get points for asking and answering with which you can get prizes

• a congregation of the deluded