Why don't people on GAG ask more what would you rate me questions I mean male or female I wouldn't mind rating both of them?

I don't see the harm if it helps raise someone's self- esteem. And other websites you don't really get rates on there

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I just answered one of those questions about 2 minutes ago. I feel like many are afraid that someone will say something mean/demeaning to them regarding their appearance. Can't blame them

• Yeah I answered the same question you did lol, even if I rate them low I would still say something positive about it. I mean that is life some people will rate you low some high and some average.

What Girls Said 4

• I think the reason more people don't ask rating questions is because they're afraid of being hurt. You're right, there's no harm in raising someone's self-esteem, but the problem is when people are cruel (or even honest if a person is unattractive)... it's difficult to open oneself up to that.

• Well I have been called ugly, hot and everything in between lol I handle it very vell lol so should I ask one? I am eager

• Well I'm glad you can handle it! It's good that you have self confidence, but not everyone has that. Sure, go ahead and ask if you want! ^^

• Well before when the Reality Check features were around, "rate me" questions were discouraged. Now that the new layout has gotten rid of Reality Check that's no longer the case, so we'll probably start to see more questions like that being asked.

• Sure ill do one later

• i see my question inspired u lol

• Lol yep I guess it did but I didn't read your question when asking mine lol.

What Guys Said 1

• For reasons stated. In my case I don't ask that because I already know. I don't consider random people better judges of looks than myself.