Is anyone else disturbed by the the creepy questions some guys ask on here?

Some questions some guys ask are just... you can SO tell that it's to feed off their fetishes or to get off or something...

Does this bother or annoy anyone else?

I know, I know, if you don't like it, ignore it. But I feel like the number of such questions has been increasing this past week.

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the great strengths of the Internet is anonymity--for the most part, people can express their innermost thoughts and feelings without fear of discovery. However, one of the great weaknesses of the Internet is anonymity, which can support many negative human behaviors (aggression, harassment, and criminal acts)...

In the case of GAG, anonymity seems to be a good thing--people can ask questions they would never have the courage to ask a real person. It's also an interesting sociological experiment to see what types of questions are asked most often--it's pretty clear they are about what the other gender is thinking/feeling, and whether some guy/girl might like the asker...

Yes, some questions are clearly designed to feed the asker's fantasies--mostly guys asking girls intimate sexual questions, or questions about a specific part of the male anatomy. It's pretty obvious when it happens, and these questions don't seem to get a lot of answers. In one sense, it's just part of the continuum of human behavior, and should be accepted as such. In another sense, it reinforces the idea that people are very complex (perhaps not always in a good way), and that it's wise to be careful around people you don't know well (not so much on GAG, but in the real world)...

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not surprised, but if you think their questions are creepy, she respond with such a comment like you gave here.

• I mean respond with a comment like... "you are creepy"

• I sometimes do... lol Some of them are really polite and even apologized, but not less creepy. A perfect example would be the guy who was so obsessed with pee, every single one of his questions focus on pee. And if you dare to answer, he'd just ask you even more suggestive questions that I'm sure he uses to get off. If someone told him he's a perv, he'd apologize, but still posts such questions.

• I hadn't really noticed any of that. What i notice more is just lonely guys who think that they're too ugly to get women, so resort to camping on site like GaG to find relief instead of going outside and meeting real physical people

• yeah sure, those have been made some appearances on GAG too..

• Is anyone else disturbed by the questions some girls have asked recently about "does getting a boner mean a guy is a pervert" or "my boyfriend wants to have sex with me, is he weird"

• lol I'd say those are stupid questions, not creepy. The QAs are dumb or naive, not pervy

• Those are boys, not men. There's a difference

• some of those questions are asked by guys your age or older.

• I get that there might be questions on here like "why can't my gf cum" or some genuine questions that we can give input and advice on..

But what I meant in this question is questions where guys seem to have a certain fetish (ex: fetish for pee), and keeps asking about it. Not to get advice, but to get answers he can get off on (questions like "Have you ever held your pee until your bladder is full? Does it feel good when you pee?") And if you answer, he'll ask more vivid questions..

• We'll yeah, that's just weird. It's ok to get someone's input on a fetish but leave it at that. In my opinion, anything to do with bodily wastes being a turn on if any kind is fucking weird and gross.

• you obviously dont like guys and see them as creepy etc.. typical girl, and why guys have so much trouble finding a girlfriend, and why guys are so alone in this world

• you obviously don't like girls and see them as bitchy, etc... typical guy, and why guys have so much trouble finding a girlfriend.

haha!

I never said that all guys are creepy. I just said that there are creepy perverts on this site who keep asking pervy questions and I find them disturbing

• how is that question sexual? anyways sex is a normal thing, "normal" guys want/desire it like "normal" girls do, so stop thinking its creepy or whatever just because you dont want it

• Because he is not genuinely curious, the QA was just asking that question to feed his fetish. It's clear if you go to his profile. That's when a sexual question becomes creepy.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really care. Whatever floats their boat and as long as they're not being appropriate.

• No not really. I just don't answer their q. I don't pay attention.

• Doesn't bother me. I was on another Q&A site and GAG is fairly tame by comparison.

• It certainly gives me the creeps lol.

It doesn't make guys seem all that appealing haha. You think they look nice and then BAM! They hit you with, "Oh, I like having my girl dress up like a rabbit and scream rape while I fuck her and she fingers me." And you're just like, "Nope! I'll stay a virgin for another five years now, thanks."

Lol reading some of them REALLY puts me off ever having sex.