Do you take advantage of the xper point given here? What have you gotten with your points?

• WTF? Xper points can get you stuff?
  • YES! I love Xper points!!!
  • No, I don't use them
  • Other-please explain.

Most Helpful Guy

• I redeemed 16,000 points to get $80 worth of Amazon gift cards. Bought a few things for my DSLR camera.

What Guys Said 5

• The only time I've actually tried to redeem anything using the Xper points is just now, using them to try and get me 2 month subscription to Netflix. So no, not really.

• I think I've gotten over $100 from my time here on GaG so I can't complain. I've used it mostly for amazon gift cards. I like buying digital stuff because you don't have to pay for shipping.

• I'm saving mine. I want to get the Amazon deal. Amazon and me are old friends, so anything Amazon-related, I'm all about. Haha!

• And now I just realized I'm only about 1/5 of the way there. :(

• What places were you looking to move to?

• Mechanical bulls are fun! lol And it is difficult to fit in with an older society with more closed off views than that of your own.

We haven't decided where we want to move as of yet. I want to move to NEW YORK, but realistically, we wouldn't be able to afford that unless we went onto government assistance. He wants to move to Oregon, but I don't want to go anywhere that has snow, I'm sick of snow lol.

• Yes. I get respect.

What Girls Said 9

• IF getting points was easier, I'd probably use them but I don't have time to invest 60 - 80 hours on this site in the hopes of earning $20 dollars.

• Yeah, I alternate getting Amazon gift cards and donating to whichever charity is currently listed.

• Thats awesome! once I make two major purchases off amazon, I'll start donating.

• I got a book.

• of course I use it. It's not why I'm here though...
    I've gotten several amazon gift cards, which I then used to buy some accessories or get 15€ off for my new phone.

• I still don't have enough to redeem anything :( or anything worthwhile anyway. Trying to get there though!

• Answer! answer questions like the wind! lol you'll get there though, you've only got one or two levels to go.

• The point system here reminds me of a legal research platform I used before except they offered way more stuff. I want amazon gift cards but I'm thousands of answers from being there.

• Haven't cashed them in yet.

• I haven't used any yet but I'm sure I will.

• You're level 6 you should have enough to get a giftcard by now.

• I'm sure no one will admit it... But most members are only here for that reason.
    If you have no life you can save enough to purchase a *&(@%#&%@#*@ laptop

• I have a life, but there is an expensive product that I want to purchase :) So I'm inclined to agree with you.

• lol you go girl!

• rock on with that juicer!