To the older members of girlsaskguys...?

Does it ANNOY you how you can't be able to click a page number, and you have to start from the beginning?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, though I'm a huge fan of pagination navigation, which does not seem to be very popular on the Internet... now it's all about seamless / endless scrolling - which would be fine if it actually worked well. On most sites after a while of endless scrolling my browser starts to lag or the scrolling will start to glitch up somehow... it's a bit slower to click through by page numbers but I've always preferred doing it that way.

What Guys Said 4

• well the old site was worse in that regard, especially on mobile. you had to wait for it to load, this new site feels like it loads a little bit faster because the page loads all the main stuff then just ads the new stuff to the same page. I I don't really know which part of the site you are talking about

• That doesn't bother me. I am very happy that I don't have to start from the beginning after answering a question. I can now just click "Next".

• Yes, that is the biggest issue I have with this new layout. If I were you I would just open up a new window to the GAG website and then search for a question that has been asked so that you don't have to start from the beginning of a topic.

• nah not really

What Girls Said 4

• Yes very!!! they don't have page numbers any more when i want to find a question, saved up in my notes section. I have to endless click until i see the question.

• ahahaahahah SHE GETS IT!

• page number for what - friends list? I don't really mind tbh

• Yes , it also annoys me that i can't have multiple pictures

• I never used it that way anyway. I always opened the question in a new window to keep my place in the list, so it's no different for me.