Is there a way to flag a post as a favorite? There is a reply with a URL and i was looking for a quick way to find it.?

Is there a way to flag a post as a favorite? There is a reply with a URL and i was looking for a quick way to Find it again.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't favorite posts, however, you can "follow" questions which saves them for you. Just click the "follow" button at the top of the question you want to save. Then, to find it, just go to the drop-down menu under your username, click "follows" then click "questions" and the individual question (s) you are following should be saved there for you:)

• It was in one if my posts. I tried and it says i can't follow my own. I have a lot of posts and can't remember which one

• It was in a question of your own? Why don't you just copy and paste the URL then and put it in a word document or something else that you can easily find when you need it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Have you tried bookmarking it in your browser. Then you should be able to return to it as long as you first log into GAG.