How did you guys find this website cause its not really that popular and promoted that well?

I have never heard anyone mention this site in real life and the only Q&A site I knew about before I found GAG was Yahoo answers and this site is so much better than yahoo. I came across this site by accident I was googling what would you rate me and I saw GAG had one question for that and that is how I ended up here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I found this site when I was 17 I wanted to know how to figure out if a quiet guy liked me

Most Helpful Guy

• I found it by Googling some question. One of the results lead me to this site because some user here asked the same thing - whatever it was. I browsed around the site, liked it, and signed up.

What Girls Said 7

• i was googling a question about why guys act a certain way and this site popped up.

• haha, what certain way?

• this guy i was talking to at the time was always acting retarded around me and i didn't know why. i was to naive to know he liked me haha

• I googled a website for advice :)

• I woke up one morning and noticed that my teeth looked like they moved... I freaked out since I've ways had perfect teeth, so I was googling whether or not slightly crooked teeth bothered guys and came upon this website. :)

• I googled something and I've been here since.

• I think I was getting tired of yahoo answers and I was looking on google for other question and answer sites. There were/are others, but this one seemed more interesting.

• I forgot what I was searching for in Google, I think it was how yo know if a guy likes you or something like that. And BAM I came across GAG and have been here ever since. Its been maybe 4 or 5 years I think that I've been a GAG member.

• I typed a question and I got choices to choose from and saw this site I was like let me try this and see if I can get some help.

What Guys Said 3

• I Googled something a long time ago and I ended up on here.

• I wanted to know how to increase my sex appeal

• I found it while searching for the weirdest topic.