Which site you like the most: Google plus or Facebook and Yahoo answers or Girls Ask Guys?

Which site you like the most and why?

1. Social networking site
Google plus or Facebook ?

2. Question and answer site
Yahoo Answers or Girls ask Guys

• Google Plus
    100% (2)40% (2)57% (4)Vote
  • Facebook
    0% (0)60% (3)43% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer GooglePlus. I can't stand Facebook . Facebook is mostly personal and it doesn't give you the option to keep your name and location to yourself. GooglePlus does, and the posts there are more about what people like rather than what they're doing every second.
    I definitely prefer GAG over Yahoo Answers. Yahoo Answers looks like they let people do anything they want, and as a result, the questions and answers are silly and juvenile, at best. Plus, I've noticed they let people ask the same question repeatedly, so some days, I would see the same question half a dozen times.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• 1. Facebook . I hate Google for forcing me to create a google+ account. I use it mostly ro report YouTube spammers. Fuck Google+. I rarely log on to my Facebook account either though.

2. GAG. I've never used Yahoo Answers, but from what I've read, I think I've done the right thing. Some questions I saw there are just... *facepalm*

0|1
    0|0
    • I think yahoo answers is mostly teens. So many "I gave my bf a blow job... Could I be pregnant" questions. *facepalm* indeed

• exactly.

• 1. Facebook though i merely put up my status or positive quotes
    2. GAG i guess but i prefer the old GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • Google+. I fucking hate Facebook . No offense if you still use it though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I like this site. GAG is more friendly, yahoo answers is filled with haters.

Your poll is flawed a bit.

0|1
    0|1
  • In this order 1. Girls ask guys 2. Yahoo answers 3. Google 4. Facebook i hate Facebook personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like Girls ask Guys the best, dislike Facebook the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like GAG the most, do not use the other ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer GAG... even after they fucked with it.

0|0
    0|0