How do you even write an article anymore?

Everything in this site is so messy so I don't know where to go and write a fucking article.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe a mod said yesterday that the new incarnation of the article feature isn't up yet, so it's not available at this time.

I was looking for the answer in the FAQ since someone asked a similar question yesterday, and it doesn't state clearly that they aren't up yet, despite mentioning Articles in the context of Following them. So maybe an minor FAQ update explaining the current state of the Article feature would be a good thing ;)

What Guys Said 1

• there is somewhere you can write articles? I've only been a member for about 5 days, so i didn't know that that is/was a feature here, but if someone can point in me in the direction of these, i would be interested to have a look-see

• There used to be articles in the old site, before the update. There isn't anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• It can't be done on the new site.