What's the most tragic story you've heard on GAG?

To me, it's about women falling out of love with their guys... and leaving them high and dry. Probably divorcing them, making them pay, or even having the guys end up "cheating"...

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guy was inboxing me telling me about how he was raped in prison by several man. He was really shaken up. He poured out his soul about the awful, disgusting things they made him do and put him through FOR HOURS then deleted his account. I was depressed for the next week or so.

• That's a pretty bad story :(. i feel bad for that guy

• Yeah, they practically emasculated him and humiliated him. So disgusting.

What Girls Said 1

• Cheating is a bad one. But this one girl posted a few months ago that her brother abused her after school. She had to go to his house after class and he would touch her and she couldn't do anything about it because her mom would not believe her and still make her go there after school.

I don't know if the story was true or not but it made me sick to my stomach when I read it because I couldn't do crap for her. I really hope it was just a troll question. But I know that this type of abuse happens a lot in life.

So far that is the worse.
    I also get mad and sad when I see the suicide questions or people really depressed who have no one to talk to.

And I normally just play around on here but with those few questions I really offer my support. I tell them to talk to me if they want someone to talk to. I mean I know I'm limited by things I could do but I don't know...

• thats so sweet man. I have to admit i heard some tragic stories on here too and majority of them were related to abuse.

• that's horrible :(

What Guys Said 3

• The most tragic stories i read are the stories about people with very low self esteem that ends up affecting their lives on a daily basis to the point they cry over it.

• The most Tragic thing I've seen on GAG are those Rate Me Questions.

• One of the more outspoken members of this site went to college and now actually gives educated answers and not delusional ones ='(