GAGers, has the updated version of GAG disturbed your harmony with this site? If so, how?

This question has a poll and thank you for your time.

• Yes, the change has disturbed my harmony with this site.
  • No, it hasn't.
  • It did but I'm getting more used to the new GAG now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to strangle G@G for putting a character limit as pathetic as they did on private messages. You can't even message people anymore. They replaced your inbox with some crappy half ass version of an IM client.

Really not very happy with G@G at the moment.

What Guys Said 6

• C. I was definitely all out of sorts at first but it's getting better. I'm even growing to like the way that you can specifically follow certain types of questions, which you can always change up, over the old way.

One thing I definitely miss is being able to preview a post. The type box is not big enough to see very much of your post if you are getting close to the 2000 limit.

• you see the diagonal lines on the lower right corner of the box? It's where you could drag the box to make it wider.

• My mind is blown right now.

• And I also feel kind of dumb xD. But thanks!

• I am happy about most of the changes. There are still some things that I wish would be returned, but I'm still fine with this layout/design. I'm used to it.

• It actually kind of has! D:
    Felt strange surfing on here... Still haven't quite worked it out :/

• It did, but like before I'm annoyed at the fact I can't change my mistakes. Oh well, LOL!

• The character limit on messages is awful, the way you have to click a few things every time just to see your own live feed with friends (followers), the whole following thing and all the categories. It is so badly put together.

• I'm new here, but it's an awesome format.

What Girls Said 6

• The fact that you can't change your profile pic on the new mobile version update bothered me, but they said they're working on it :D and I still think it sucks that you can't delete any questions you've asked. I sometimes think "Why the hell did I even ask that question?" after awhile in the future haha. And the fact that I can't change my question/comment to be anonymous on mobile as well

• I don't like:
    - the stalking system (ok, the following system..) I prefer calling my friends "friends", not "followers"
    - how links sometimes don't work
    - how the "new" is just a tiny orange box now when new comments or opinions are added. I sometimes didn't see it, among all other orange things. The old way of highlighting it was a lot better
    - no more previewing your answer before sending
    - how there is no longer a block list.

I like:
    - the new ways to earn Xper, especially giving MH would also earn you some.
    - the categories. There are some categories I couldn't care less, and I'm just gladd to be able to subscribe to them
    - the messaging system is better and more modern
    - the overall look of the site. More modern, more "adult", more tidy, and looks cleaner.

• I hated it at first getting used to it now. They have done some updates & tweaks to the new site but in my opinion they still have some majour screw ups to fix. Personally I still liked the old site better.

• Its stupid how there are so many catagories.

• yeh i voted C

• No not really. I like the new updated version of the site