Why can we only have one picture in our profile?

So this is pretty self explanatory. Why can't we have more than 1 picture on our profile.

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• You should be able to have more than one picture, it's better looking at a few pictures rather than one even if it's just an advice site.

The admins should look at changing this to improve the site.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Cuzz some people are better-lookin than others and we don't wanna give em an opportunity to rub it in.

1|1
    0|0
  • i miss the multiple picture function myself

2|0
    0|0
  • Because it would conflict with their desire to have 95% of the screen be whitespace.

1|1
    2|0
  • I guess it's because it only requires to have one. This is not a site for storing pictures.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're asking too much. It's inconceivable! Where have you seen a GAG profile that could possible contain one more picture?

I've kinda wondered the same thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because one picture is more than enough to spare me the horror.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Because this isn't instagram or Facebook .

3|0
    1|0
  • Having more than one photo (avatar) simply isn't necessary for an advice site. This isn't a dating site or even a social networking site, therefore nothing more than an avatar is pertinent to G@G's mission.
    You can, of course, change the avatar as often as you want (no explicit/offensive photos, of course).

0|0
    0|0
    • I just wanted to fill my profile up with pictures of alcoholic beverages and my cat XD

• Show All
    • thank you for listnening and please bring it up with who ever is in charge :)

• Of course... we keep track of all feedback and suggestions from you guys!