Guys vs girls: on GAG whose opinion do you consider the most?

When ever i ask a question on here I always tend to look at the guys opinions more then the girls. Whose opinion do you go to first and rely on more?

• Guys
    30% (7)0% (0)16% (7)Vote
  • Girls
    9% (2)33% (7)20% (9)Vote
  • Neither
    4% (1)10% (2)7% (3)Vote
  • Both
    57% (13)57% (12)57% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the type of question asked for me to look up either girls or guys opinions.

It's a natural thing to look up at the opposite gender to know what they think.

I generally look up both, but if the question is meant for guys I look up the girls more and vice versa :D

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you young lady for selecting my answer the MH. I wholly appreciate your kind and thoughtful gesture :)

What Guys Said 11

• 99.999% of the time I am only interested in the Girls view. I know how guys think. but it is dependent on the question.

i also pretty much only look at the questions from the girls. Unless something catches my eye that I am interested in..

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls. While there are plenty of stupid answers from them, for the most part they answer honestly. For the guys, there are a lot of misogynists and a lot of perverts (the creepy kind, not the fun kind), to the point that I sometimes don't even bother reading male responses.

0|2
    1|1
    • Haha. Yeah you I find you have to sort through the BS opinions on here and make your own.

• I read both answers in an unbiased fashion. The smartest answer is simply that, the smartest answer.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't care unless my question is leaning towards a particular sex. I trust both sexes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care either way. I just look for the most well reasoned answer

1|2
    0|0
  • Girls... because...
    1. i'm a guy so... i'm interested to know what girls think...
    2. most guys are complete idiots...
    but i read both...

0|2
    0|0
  • doesn't matter I consider everyones opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Normally both unless it is a question about what women want in a guy. Most girls aren't honest with themselves, and always go for a politically correct answer, instead of saying something that will make them sound as shallow as a guy might say. Instead we get answers about them wanting a sweet guy, that we all know is the kind of guy destined for the friend zone. In all other matters I take the advise from guys and girls equally.

0|1
    0|0
  • For relationships, I seek more of an "older" female opinion. 25+

For politics, since majority here are bandwagon or undereducated liberals I look toward a libertarian/conservative viewpoint from either gender.

I am pretty neutral on all other opinions.

2|0
    0|1
  • It depends on the topic and the user.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I guess my questions are usually more "what does it mean when he does this" based etc.
      so I tend to want to know the guys point of view

• If it is for something truly serious I would choose Palek or Knowmeyourself. Musicbrain, oracle, panda, deft, the late amuse and a few others gave great knowledge to Gag in the past.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I read everyone's opinions but I have a tendency to have favorite users who are either funny or smart

1|1
    0|0
  • It really depends on the topic. In some cases I value women's answers more and in other cases I value men's answers more. That being said, there are users of both sexes that give well reasoned, thought out, and honest responses that I appreciate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of my questions are directed towards guys so I try to get their first hand answer, not the answer of a boyfriend/husband that the girl is speaking for.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I'm asking a question here, it's because I'm interested in getting to know people's opinions on it and therefore I usually don't care if they're male or female.
    It's true many people (both genders) just give short and general biased replies, but I try to filter over those and learn by hearing from different points of view/ experiences.

Then it also depends on the sort of question, to whom are they directed to...

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys. Girls have too many emotions and less logic

1|1
    1|1
  • I don't really pay attention to anyone's opinions on here. The guys are misogynistic and bitter, while the girls are very politically correct.

1|1
    0|0
  • The one that is most reasonable and relevent to the question and topic lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Both but mostly girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • I tend to read all opinions then form my own. I do have a few favorites though.

0|1
    0|0
  • voted D. both. as long as it is reasonable

0|1
    0|0