Do you think of all past gags members who have know passed on?

who do you miss on gags? do think of past members?

RIP gaglishes an unkown gags member to most who never did a post or comment but new this member who know off gags.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• hotstudlovercupcake: have you ever considered taking a remedial English course such as ESL? I mean, you do live in the U. S. right?

• I suck at remembering names but yeah I think bout them randomly.

• I miss Pinfan.

• I do, too ;-)

• I wonder who else knows who Pinfan is ;-) By the way, glad that you are finally able to answer questions now. Your browser is so weird. Haha.

• Cromartie...
    Filler filler filler

• I miss them all. They really knew how to keep it real.

• Don't you think it is odd that is cousin took over his GAG account?

• very odd and like pick on people

• Well that could explain it. If he's odd and picks on people, why are you in contact with him?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know which ones are gone. Never played attention since nobody ever talked to me. Well, I'm not here to chit chat like close friends. I'm here to help users by answering their questions and learn by reading other questions and answers.

• yeah I do. I used to use this site a lot in 2009-2010 with my first profile. There was a completely different group of people that I interacted with. Things were a lot better with the friend system then too, and it was easier to get to know people

• i remember a few, yea

• There are some who I occasionally wish would come back.