Do we only get one picture now?

Do we just get the avatar pic and that's it now? I think I remember the old format allowing for like five or more pics?

Most Helpful Guy

• Were only allowed our avatar now and no additional pictures. I remember asking Sparrow about it and she said its because GAG is not a dating site. So there's no need for additional pictures.

• Haha that makes sense actually. I don't look at people's pics very often but people were stashing some pretty racy photos on their profiles.

• Thanks for MH

What Girls Said 7

• yepp. used to have another 6 as well.

• Unfortunately

• Its like now we can't even tell if that person is a legit person haha

• Yeah I woulda liked just one more picture slot (for a total of two). That way my avatar can be generic but I could put one pic of me in my profile just for the hell of it. Oh well, no big!

• Obviously, yeah. by the way I love NMH (Neutral Milk Hotel).

• Yup, apparently so... Why? Do you have a lot of pictures you wanna share with us? :p!

• I was going to stash a real pic of me (just one) on my profile. For some weird reason I just don't want my face next to all of my comments and answers. Not sure why though. Haha.

• I got my eye on you, skullyy. I'm wathchin' out... ;)

• Yes my fellow GAGer so choose your Avatar photo wisely lol. at least we can always change them and we don't all have to use some kind of pre-sanctioned a tacky picture (s).

• yes it's a shame. i wanted to show off my harem.

• Yes, you can upload an avatar, but no more extra photos. You can also change your avatar whenever you like, keeping it clean, of course.
    Since G@G's mission is provide help to those in need, extra photos seemed unnecessary.

I hope that clarifies things for you :-)

• Yup, thanks!

• Huh, I'd say the new design makes it seem far more about having general conversations with people, not helping those in need.

• How so?

What Guys Said 4

• Yep. It's one thing I don't like about the new format. Oh well.

• Yup. Its like they downgraded the site. It takes a lot more effort to ask and answer questions than before

• I'll admit the site took me a couple days to get used to, but I like it now. For people that have been here for a long time I can understand the change being difficult though.

• I somewhat agree with this...

• Yeah, we only get one.

• Yeah unless you post a question and put up a link of your pics lol